G-funk.eu forum
Kilka słow o sobie... - Wersja do druku

+- G-funk.eu forum (http://forum.g-funk.eu)
+-- Dział: Organizacyjne (http://forum.g-funk.eu/Forum-Organizacyjne)
+--- Dział: Przywitanie (http://forum.g-funk.eu/Forum-Przywitanie)
+--- Wątek: Kilka słow o sobie... (/Thread-Kilka-slow-o-sobie)

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Suzi STW Bullz - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 15:59:59)wuece napisał(a):  
(06-03-2011, 23:25:52)SuziEPR napisał(a):  He he Big Grin Tak, przeczytałem to - ziomuś, jedna zasada... HH to nie muzyka, to raczej Subkultura, więc w zaokrągleniu piszmy rap. Tongue
Ziomek, nie musisz mnie pouczać ;P Wiem co to Hip-hop i Rap, trochę lat w tym siedzę i i uważam, że błędu nie popełniłem. Hip-hop to niejako synonim rapu i bardzo często te słowa używane są zamiennie Wink

I tak btw. nie przepadam jak ktoś zwraca się do mnie po imieniu, po prostu w "realu" tak zwraca się do mnie tylko rodzina, a wszyscy znajomi mówią po ksywce. Wuece to takie powiedzmy internetowe pseudo, ale związane z tym prawdziwym Tongue

A socjologię miałem na 1 roku.

Pozdro.

Im sorry, but the i are nieogar wczoraj Tongue

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Bartłej - 07-03-2011

(06-03-2011, 23:25:52)SuziEPR napisał(a):  Im sorry, but the i are nieogar wczoraj Tongue

Trochę niegramatycznie napisałeś Tongue

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - nekto - 07-03-2011

nie no to jest nie poprawnie? Tongue Hmmm... siema wuece Big Grin

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Suzi STW Bullz - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 19:52:57)Bartłej napisał(a):  
(06-03-2011, 23:25:52)SuziEPR napisał(a):  Im sorry, but the i are nieogar wczoraj Tongue

Trochę niegramatycznie napisałeś Tongue

Wiem Big Grin

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - D3FMADE - 18-03-2011

Wusup all you world wide G-Funk Ridaz.....!!?? My name is Marco. 27 years old. From the Bay Area. Northern California. 707. was born in Mexico City but Raised in the 707. was born in 83' which means i came up in the 90's GFunk Era/ Mobb Muzik. was raised on Doggystyle, Dre, 2pac, E-40, Brotha Lynch Hung, Bone and Eazy E. There was something real special about the 90s in general. a level of sophistication in musical character that hasnt been consistent since. Rap specifically was as raw and gritty as it was elegant and complex. it was a renaissance and G-Funk with its jazz keys, funk basses and hard ass beats was a homage to 70's P-Funk. G-funk in the 90's was Raw as guzzling down 40s of st. Idez on the streets to reflecting on the geo-political stratum that systematically kept certain lower classes and minorities from opportunity and betterment. What the media displays today as rap. is a sad mutation.....dumbed down, no message and mindless noise. we G-funk riderz keep the the sophistication mashin, the message still bumpin and the art of funk and soul mobbin. Big Ups to all you riderz out there keep your soul gold!
alright then,

D3FMADE

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Budryczek - 18-03-2011

Sup Marco,welcome to the forum. I'm also a fan of Bay rap. I'm going to check your beats, that you put on youtube channel.

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - j5-E - 18-03-2011

Welcome welcome welcome!

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Tobi - 18-03-2011

Yo Marco. Have a good time here Smile

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - Marcin - 18-03-2011

Sup Marco. That's true, nowadays, at least mainstream music, isn't as sophisticated as music in the 90's. But at least it's easier to release an album so there are many opportunities for ambitious rappers.

¿Hablas español?

BTW nice photo with Devin hehe.

RE: Kilka słow o sobie... - D3FMADE - 19-03-2011

Thanks for the welcome all keep it mobbish!!
(18-03-2011, 19:05:44)Marcin napisał(a):  Sup Marco. That's true, nowadays, at least mainstream music, isn't as sophisticated as music in the 90's. But at least it's easier to release an album so there are many opportunities for ambitious rappers.

¿Hablas español?

BTW nice photo with Devin hehe.

yeah these days everyone is a production team. i admire those who are sincere in talent and do it for the Art and the Heart. not just because it ''sounds cool''. to me making music is like psycho-therapy. helps me get by!

by the way yeah i speak spanish, it helps being bi-lingual theze days. even music is a language!
PEACE!
(18-03-2011, 12:55:45)Budryczek napisał(a):  Sup Marco,welcome to the forum. I'm also a fan of Bay rap. I'm going to check your beats, that you put on youtube channel.

yeah G its all about tha Mobb!! i'm Old School like that i believe the bay area took a wrong twist when it came out with "hyphy". it was all about producers like Studio Ton, Ant Banks, Khayree, Mike Mosley, Sam Bostic. its all about the 90's!